Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise & 1-way Flight
Fly over the picturesque farmlands of the Red River Delta by seaplane between Hanoi and Halong, followed by cruising the highlights of Halong Bay on a classic itinerary featuring cave and beach excursions, visit to a floating pearl farm with the opportunity to kayak as well as a range of family-friendly activities aboard the Emeraude.
|8:30 – 9:00||Check-in at counter 109, Domestic Hall E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai Airport|
|9:00 – 10:00||Board Cessna seaplane and fly from Noi Bai Airport to Tuan Chau Marina. Enjoy a 15-minute scenic flight over Halong Bay with water landing|
|10:00||Short transfer by Hai Au buggy to Emeraude Café|
|12:00 – 12:15||Check-in|
|12:15 – 12:30||Embarkation|
|12:30 – 14:00||Captain raise anchor while Lunch is served at the Restaurant|
|14:00 – 16:00||Free and Easy time. Guided shore excursion to to Hang Sung Sot (Surprise Cave)|
|16:00 – 16:30||French crêpes on the Sundeck|
|16:30 – 17:30||Pearl farm tour or Kayaking (nominal fee applies)|
|17:30 – 18:30||“Buy 2, Get 1 Free” Happy Hour|
|18:00 – 18:30||Cooking demonstration (Vietnamese Summer Rolls) on the Sundeck|
|18:30 – 19:00||Complimentary nibbles on the Sundeck|
|19:00 – 21:00||Dinner at the Restaurant|
|20:00 – 22:00||Squid fishing (seasonal)|
|20:30 – 23:00||Watching movie “King Kong: Skull Island” in the Restaurant|
|6:00 – 8:00||Light refreshments on the Sundeck|
|6:30 – 7:00||Scenic Tai Chi session|
|Around 7:45||Titov Island (swimming / hiking)|
|9:00 – 9:30||Cabin check-out|
|9:00 – 10:30||Brunch at the Restaurant as the ship cruises through the bay past Fighting Cock and other picturesque islets|
|11:00 – 11:30||Disembarkation and luggage claim at Emeraude Café|
|12:00 – 16:00||Transfer to downtown Hanoi hotel via premium coach. Drop-off point is at the Press Club Hanoi at 12 Ly Dao Thanh street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi.
- One-way seaplane flight (Hanoi – Halong OR Halong – Hanoi)
- One-way coach transfer (Halong – Hanoi OR Hanoi – Halong)
- Superior cabin aboard the Emeraude
- Welcome cocktail & chilled towel upon check-in
- Full meals on board
- All activities (excluding nominal kayak fee)
- Full 2 Day / 1 Night itinerary aboard Emeraude Classic Cruises
- Tourist tickets and government taxes
What‘s not included
- Compulsory Gala dinner with surcharge of VND 1,045,000 per passenger if travel date is on 24th Dec, 31st Dec 2018, and 4th Feb 2019
- Drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Kayaking (optional)
- Transfer from Hanoi hotel to Noi Bai Airport for seaplane flight or vice versa
- Winter promotion price is valid from 22/10/2018 until 31/12/2018.
- From 1/1/2019 until 30/4/2019, price is from VND 12,992,000 / adult
- Applicable to new bookings of minimum 2 passengers.
- Date changes subject to seating availability.
- Full payment upon booking required.
- Change, delay & cancellation policy applies.
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable after payment is made.
- Itinerary is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Children from 2-11 years old: 75% of adult rate if sharing cabin with parents
- Children under 2 years old: 10% of adult rate if sharing cabin with parents
Cave of Surprises
Early French explorers dubbed this massive 10,000 sqm cavern “Grotte des Surprises”, or “Cave of Surprises”, for its thousands of stalactites and stalagmites. Walk up a steep set of stairs to enter the first of three chambers. The spacious interior is well-lit with even paths throughout. After exploring the cave, head down by a different exit. Don’t forget to stop at the viewing platform for great vistas over the bay.
Named after Russian astronaut Gherman Titov, the second human to ever orbit the earth, Titov Island with its pretty sandy beach is currently the only spot in Halong Bay where swimming is permitted. The more physically fit can head up the 400 or so steep steps to the very top of the island for expansive 360-degree views over the bay.
The clean, calm waters of Halong Bay are ideal for pearl farming. Visit a floating pearl farm and see the many steps to cultivating freshwater pearls, including a fascinating demonstration of how the oysters are seeded and then nurtured for years in hopes of creating beautiful pearls including South Sea and black Tahitian pearls. There’s also a showroom and cafe on site. The placid waters around the pearl farm are also ideal for kayaking (small fee applies).
. We offer the only seaplane service in Vietnam
. Brand new Cessna Caravan airplanes
. Available for private charter
. Thrilling overview of expansive Halong Bay
. Meets all international safety standards
. Experienced flight crew