Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise & 1-way Flight
What you’ll do
|8:30 – 9:00||Check in at counter 109, Domestic Hall E, Terminal 1, Noi Bai Airport|
|9:00 – 10:00||Get on seaplane. Depart Noi Bai Airport to Tuan Chau Marina. After 15’ scenic flight over Halong Bay, land on water.|
|10:00 – 12:00||Hai Au buggy to pick you up and drop off at Emeraude Cruise Cafe for check-in|
|12:00 – 12:15||Register at Emeraude Café|
|12:15 – 12:30||Embarkation|
|12:30 – 14:00||Captain raise anchor before cruising into Halong Bay while Vietnamese buffet lunch is served onboard|
|14:00 – 16:00||Free and Easy time. Guided shore excursion to to Sung Sot Grotto|
|16:00 – 17:30||TiTov Island: Swimming or hiking|
|18:00 – 19:00||Enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls cooking class (sundeck) and complimentary Canapes on the sundeck|
|19:00 – 21:00||European Buffet dinner|
|20:30 – 23:00||Squid fishing or take some time with silver screen “INDOCHINE”|
|6:00 – 8:00||Coffee, tea, cookies, muffins served on sundeck (complimentary). You can also learn ancient art of Tai Chi there.|
|7:00 – 8:30||Pearl farm visit or Kayaking|
|8:30 – 9:00||Cabin check-out|
|9:00 – 10:40||Brunch at the Restaurant. Cruise back through Halong Bay and its stunning islets|
|11:00 – 11:30||Disembarkation from Cruise.|
|11:30 – 16:00||Shuttle bus to pick you up at Emeraude Cruise Cafe to drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi downtown. Drop off at the hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. (If not applicable, general venue is Press Club, 12 Ly Dao Thanh street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi). End tour.|
|11:30 – 12:30||(Seaplane additional option) Take off from Tuan Chau Marina, fly back to Noi Bai Airport. End tour.|
- One way Seaplane Hanoi – Halong OR Halong – Hanoi
- One way shuttle bus Halong – Hanoi OR Hanoi – Halong
- Superior cabin on cruise
- Welcome cocktail drinks & cold towels upon check in
- Full meals on board
- All activities excluding kayaking fee
- Entrance fees, tourist tickets and government taxes.
- Full 2 days 1 night itinerary on the Emeraude Classic Cruise
What‘s not included
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay to check in
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Noi Bai Airport for seaplane flight or vice versa
Terms & Conditions
- Validity from from 1 April 2017 until 30 September 2017
- Applicable to new bookings of minimum 2 passengers
- Change of date is dependent upon seating availability.
- Full payment upon booking.
- Change, delay & cancellation policy applied.
- Non-cancellable and non-refundable after payment is made.
- Itinerary is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
- Children from 2 to under 12 years old:USD 262.5/child
- Infant under 2 years old: USD 35/infant
Sung Sot Grotto
Early French tourists who wandered among the 10,000 square meters of this cavern dubbed this space “Grotte des Surprises”, or Surprise Cave. The grotto features thousands of stalactites and stalagmites. Paths, lights and signposts guide you through two caves which continue to offer yet more twists, turns and, yes, surprises throughout.
TiTov was given its name by the most honoured Vietnam Hero President Ho Chi Minh, to celebrate the Russian astronaut Gherman Titov, the second human to ever orbit the earth, on the occasion of his first visit to Halong Bay in 1962. Ti Top Island does not only possess breath taking romantic landscapes, but also has a heavenly beautiful beach which is perfect for any beach activities. For the best view of the Bay, don’t miss the climb to the top of the hill.
This pearl village was established in 1995 by a Japanese organization, then was transferred to Vietnamese operators after a few years. You will pass a floating raft where different species of oyster pearls are grown and grafted to produce cultured pearls such as South Sea pearls, Tahitian Black Pearls…etc. Then you can visit the processing room where the workers graft the oysters and learn about the different varieties of pearls. One of the farmers will open an oyster for you to see the pearls growing inside before leading you to their showroom to see their most amazing production.