Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night Cruise
What you’ll do
|12:00 – 12:30||Registration at Emeraude Café|
|12:30 – 12:45||Embarkation|
|12:45||Captain raises anchor|
|12:45 – 14:00||Lunch is served at the Restaurant|
|14:00 – 15:00||Free & Easy|
|14:45||Onshore excursion at Sung Sot Cave (Surprise Cave)|
|16:00 – 16:30||French mini Crêpes is served on the Sundeck|
|16:30 – 17:30||TiTov Island: Swimming or Hiking|
|17:30 – 18:30||HAPPY HOUR “Buy 1 get 1 FREE”|
|18:00 – 18:30||Vietnamese Fresh Spring Roll demonstration on the Sundeck|
|18:30 – 19:00||Complimentary canapés on the Sundeck|
|19:00 – 21:00||Dinner is served at the Restaurant|
|20:00 – 22:00||Squid fishing (seasonal)|
|20:30 – 23:00||Movie projection “King Kong: Skull Island” in the Restaurant|
|6:00 – 8:00||Morning coffee, tea, pastries and biscuits served on the Sundeck|
|6:30 – 7:00||Learn & Experience the art of Tai Chi|
|Around 7:45||Pearl farm visit or Kayaking*|
|9:00 – 9:30||Cabin check-out|
|9:00 – 10:30||Brunch is served at the Restaurant|
|9:00 – 11:00||Cruise Halong Bay through Fighting Cock and its stunning islets|
|11:00 – 11:30||Disembarkation and luggage claim at Emeraude Café|
- Superior cabin on cruise
- Welcome cocktail drinks & cold towels upon check in
- Full meals on board
- All activities excluding kayaking fee
- Entrance fees, tourist tickets and government taxes.
- Full 2 days 1 night itinerary on the Emeraude Classic Cruise
What‘s not included
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Transfer from hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay to check in
- Kayaks can be booked at Reception (fee applies).
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Timings and activities in the above itinerary may be flexible, advanced or delayed, without prior notice, depending on various factors including navigation / weather conditions, local authority restrictions, etc.
- Meals may be served as set menus when there are fewer guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the cabins and restaurant. Ashtrays available for outdoor use.
- Thank you for helping to keep Halong Bay clean by using provided garbage bins.
Sung Sot Grotto
Early French tourists who wandered among the 10,000 square meters of this cavern dubbed this space “Grotte des Surprises”, or Surprise Cave. The grotto features thousands of stalactites and stalagmites. Paths, lights and signposts guide you through two caves which continue to offer yet more twists, turns and, yes, surprises throughout.
TiTov was given its name by the most honoured Vietnam Hero President Ho Chi Minh, to celebrate the Russian astronaut Gherman Titov, the second human to ever orbit the earth, on the occasion of his first visit to Halong Bay in 1962. Ti Top Island does not only possess breath taking romantic landscapes, but also has a heavenly beautiful beach which is perfect for any beach activities. For the best view of the Bay, don’t miss the climb to the top of the hill.
This pearl village was established in 1995 by a Japanese organization, then was transferred to Vietnamese operators after a few years. You will pass a floating raft where different species of oyster pearls are grown and grafted to produce cultured pearls such as South Sea pearls, Tahitian Black Pearls…etc. Then you can visit the processing room where the workers graft the oysters and learn about the different varieties of pearls. One of the farmers will open an oyster for you to see the pearls growing inside before leading you to their showroom to see their most amazing production.